Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

"ALIEN FLOWERS" by Marina Petro


"Alien Flowers"
5x7 inch acrylic on gessobord
Purchase at ebay here for $99 + shipping

This was a painting I completed early on in my adventure with daily painting. It was painted from a photograph my brother took and edited in Photoshop. I'm posting it just to keep in touch because I haven't been able to get into my studio all weekend. My computer went through a total hard drive failure and I've traveled back and forth to the Apple Store in Albany,NY for the past three days. I've finally gotten my printer to print while hooked to my computer and now I am about to attempt to figure out how to get it to print wirelessly again and reinstall some software. Fortunately, I had almost everything backed up.

I've finally completed the pumpkin painting and if I find the time to photograph it tomorrow I will post it. I am very happy with it and have already received some great feedback from my subscribers regarding the unfinished version.

Hope to visit with you again real soon...

Today's Quotation: "One does not stand still looking for a path. One walks; and as one walks, a path comes into being."
-Mas Kodani



My Blog

Website
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Studio Tour
Email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin