Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

"THE ZONE" SERIES #6 by Marina Petro


From "The Zone" Series #6
Original Tempera on 22" x 28" paper nfs
Thought I'd post this painting from "The Zone" for Mother's Day. There's a maternal, angel like figure holding a baby in the center. As I've mentioned before, these paintings are always a complete surprise as they are painted totally spontaneously which is such an adventure! It's quite a challenge to discipline oneself to 'be in each moment'and let things unfold without thought of the outcome. Try it some time. It's addictive.

This image (11" x 14" on paper) can be purchased directly from me for $39 +shipping. Or, at ImageKind in a variety of sizes on paper and canvas starting at $16.98.

I want to share a big surprise I just discovered. I was looking for an e-card for my daughter for Mother's Day and went to the ByRegion.Net website to check out their Spirit Card Center..... look what I found there! They must have updated their site but never informed me about it. You can just click on an image to send an e-card...no need to sign up either.

Today's Quote: "The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."
~Rajneesh




My Blog

Website
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Studio Tour
Email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin