Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

"JOYFUL GARDEN" by Marina Petro


"Joyful Garden"
6x8 inches
Original oil on gallery wrapped canvas
Purchase at eBay here for $99 or email me for other purchasing options.

Another painting from my imagination which just flowed beautifully. It's a blessing when that happens and...it happens when I surrender fully to my intuition. I've been planting flowers around the house and in my garden the past week. Hopefully, the critters will stay away from what they probably perceive as gourmet treats. Last year was the first time they got into the giant zinnias and most of the sunflowers before they ever had a chance to grow. My larger garden has been a bit wild the past few years. I planted purple cleomes and angel trumpets about three years ago, never expecting them to come up again but they have...year after year...all over the garden. I hope they come back again this year.

You might not hear from me for a couple of days. I'm about to install the new Leopard operating system into my trusty Apple Computer as soon as I finish this post. I am already holding my breath. I get skittish with these things but there's no one around to help. Just about everyone I know has PC's. I have an early morning appointment at the Apple Store tomorrow so they can straighten out anything that needs it.

Today's Quote: "One does not stand still looking for a path. One walks; and as one walks, a path comes into being."
-Mas Kodani

My Blog

Website
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Studio Tour
Email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin