Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

"THE YELLOW BARN" completed by Marina Petro



"The Yellow Barn"
16" x 20" Oil on Canvas
NFS
Email me if you are interested in prints of this painting

It's always such a good feeling when a painting is completed and I'm happy with it. This was especially challenging. Lots of detail that is imperceptible in the photo, but nevertheless there. Check out my last post and you will see that I've added a tree in the lower left corner to balance the open space on the lower left, glazed shadows under the roof tops, accentuated the windows and played with the foreground a bit. I've also finished the painting for the Bridging Heaven and Earth project but I'll post that over the next day or so.

I've been a busy girl. I signed an agreement to display my artwork at Gallery On The Hudson in Schuylerville, NY beginning May 3. I will have 10 feet of wall space in their street floor space and 10 feet of wall space on the upper level. I've got my paintings currently in one exhibit and another
commitment for May so I've got to get busy painting to fill the space.

Today's Quote: "Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings."
-John Edward Quotes



My Blog

Website
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Studio Tour
Email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin