Pages

Friday, May 4, 2007

"LEAN ON ME" by Marina Petro






"Lean On Me"
Original Oil on Gallery Wrapped Stretched Canvas
6x8 inches
$100
Purchase here

I was at the kitchen sink with the song "Lean On Me" by Bill Withers running through my mind. Out of the blue I 'saw' an image of two pears in my fruit basket ...and that's how this painting was born.
You know the song...it begins "Sometimes in our lives we all have pain-We all have sorrow-But if we are wise-We know there's always tomorrow.
Lean on me, when you're not strong...
Here's the link to the complete lyrics

Daily Quotation: "My mother said to me, "If you become a soldier, you'll be a general; if you become a monk, you'll end up as the Pope." Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso"
-Pablo Picasso

Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio

1 comment:

Takeyce said...

Marina, these two are simply beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin