Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2017

ANGEL and PHOENIX Miniature Framed Art Prints by Marina Petro

"Angel Of Love"

"The Phoenix Rising"

I was very happy to find these lovely miniature frames in a variety of finishes for my angel prints....but...I am not so happy now because the frames are no longer available anywhere. My supplier is not carrying them anymore and I didn't purchase enough to keep them as an ongoing item which was my intention...oh well. 

Initially I am making only one of each available so if you are interested, better purchase it soon. If you'd like more than one of any of them, let me know and if there are frames left I will be glad to accommodate you.

To purchase and get complete information, click on the DETAILS link under each image.

Today's Quotation: "The artist, a traveller on this earth leaves behind imperishale traces of his being."
-Francois Delsarte



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin