Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Guardian, Fine Art Print From The Original Painting by Marina Petro

"The Guardian"
Fine art print in a variety of sizes.


This beautiful guardian angel seemed to paint herself!
I began the painting with my canvas in a horizontal position, intending to paint a garden. Nothing seemed to work and I created a real mess. 

In my frustration, I intuitively / impulsively turned the canvas around vertically on my easel and began to paint spontaneously. As I continued painting, the image of this angel appeared. 

The original painting has been sold but I am happy to have it available as a fine art print in a variety of sizes.

Today's Quotation:  "Cease trying to work everything out with your minds. It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and inspiration and let your whole life be Revelation."
-Eileen Caddy


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin