Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

"STARRY SKIES" Original Landscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro


"Starry Skies"
11 x 14 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"STARRY SKIES" was initially going to be a plein air painting I began at Saratoga State Park per the pictures below. When I brought it back to my studio I could not harness my ever active imagination and it became a totally new creation painted spontaneously/intuitively. I love these surprises.

Today's Quotation: "It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It's my partner."
-Jonas Salk





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin