Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Angel's Flight, "Celestial Night Sky Abstract Angel Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Angel's Flight"
6 x 8 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
  $100
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Angel's Flight" is another spontaneous creation from my imagination. I'm happy with the finished piece. The more I paint these small celestial pieces the more I am being motivated to paint much larger versions of them...possibly soon to come...

Today's Quotation: "For when the great scorer comes to write against your name, he writes not if you won or lost, but how you played the game."
-Grantland Rice
View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin