Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

"ANGEL Art Print Poster" With Inspirational Quotation by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Angel Poster"
8.5 x 11 inches
$15.99...Free Shipping
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Here is "Angel" another angel poster.  Just below in 'Today's Quotation" is the quotation on this poster which might be difficult to read on the poster image on your monitor. I've also reduced the prices on all posters to $15.99 with FREE SHIPPING in the US. They look beautiful and fit perfectly in a standard 8.5 x 11 document frame which can easily be found anywhere frames are sold.

The image is from one of my original oil paintings.

If you click this link to MY ETSY SHOP and look to the left of the page you will see an 'Angel Posters' Section. I have created six of them so far...

Today's Quotation: "When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen: there will be something solid for us to stand on, or we will be taught to fly."
-Patrick Overton

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin