Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Fire On The Mountain "Abstract Landscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Fire On The Mountain"
20 x 20 inches
Original oil painting on 1.5 inch canvas painted black around all sides
$350

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Fire On The Mountain" has a tiny repair on the lower right back side of the canvas which is almost imperceptible from the front. This painting would ordinarily be priced at $500 + if it were not for this minimal defect which does not detract from the artwork in any way.

Today's Quotation: "I close my eyes in order to see..."
-Paul Gauguin
View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin