Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Autumn Landscape with Full Moon Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"Autumn Moon"
22 x 28 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
 Reduced to $700 from $900
Landscape Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

A Certificate Of Authenticity is provided with every original painting.


"Autumn Moon" has been hiding in my studio for some time now. I thought it was time to address her shyness so I decided to present her to you. 

I am happy with this painting. Would you believe one of the more frustrating passages was painting the sky? I'd never painted a  sky without clouds on a large format canvas before. Getting it fairly even looking was challenging. Live, paint, and learn...

Today's Quotation: "The artist vocation is to send light into the human heart."
-Robert Schumann

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin