Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Starlight, "Night Sky Skyscape Original Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Starlight"
6 x 8 inches
Original oil painting on archival canvas panel
$125
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or  EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Starlight" is another creation from my imagination painted a while back. It is one of those paintings that just flowed beautifully without glitches. It's not always that way.

Today's Quotation: "You ought to be able to say that a painting is as it is, with its capacity to move us because it is as though it were touched by God. But people would think it a sham. And yet that is what's nearest the truth."

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin