Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fish Creek, "Original Plein Air Autumn Landscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Fish Creek"
11 x 14 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
$225
Plein air landscape series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.



"Fish Creek" was painted this past October on one of my local plein air painting excursions with my painting buddy, Debbie. Fish Creek is located on the outskirts of  Saratoga Springs, NY- 3 miles from my home. I was painting at the edge of the creek underneath Staffords Bridge where the Skidmore College Boat House is located. This is a view I see almost daily on my way into Saratoga Springs.

I completed the painting in my studio yesterday. It had gotten too cold and windy on location and I promptly caught a cold afterwards....just got around to finishing it now...


Today's Quotation: "If one looks closely enough, one can see angels in every piece of art."  ~Adeline Cullen Ray

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin