Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Moonlit Garden "Original Miniature Landscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Moonlit Garden"
3 x 3 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
$39.99
MINIATURE SERIES
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Begin your collection of original art with a miniature oil painting


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


I thoroughly enjoyed painting my recent series of Miniature Original Oil Paintings. "Moonlit Garden" is one of my favorites. One of the things I enjoyed most was completing a painting in a reasonable amount of time.....instant gratification....well, not really instant but much quicker than most.

Here is the ENTIRE COLLECTION at my Etsy Shop... They make beautiful holiday gifts...

Today's Quotation: "The artist vocation is to send light into the human heart."
-Robert Schumann

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin