Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Solitary Confinement "Original Still Life Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Solitary Confinement"
6x6 inches
Original oil painting on archival canvas panel
$100
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"Solitary Confinement" is an older painting that has been successfully hiding out in my studio. She objected loudly when I told her she was going to be featured at my blog today and begged me not to. But, in her best interest, I thought it best to open the opportunity for her to leave the nest...


Today's Quotation: "We are all sentenced to solitary confinement inside our own skins for life."
-Tennessee Williams

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin