Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Chubby Little Red Pear, "Miniature Still Life Fruit Oil Painting" Original Art by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"Chubby Little Red Pear"
3x3 inches
Original oil painting on canvas
$39.99
Miniature Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

I hope this painting speaks for itself because I am in one of my quiet moods and don't have much to say at the moment. I am so enjoying painting these miniature creations, though. Into the studio now to see what else I will do...have no idea, other than it will be small for sure...

Today's Quotation: "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained." 
-Mark Twain


View all my available paintings here

If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin