Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Autumn Birches, "Miniature Autumn Landscape Oil Painting" Original Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"AUTUMN BIRCHES"
3x3 inches
Original oil painting on canvas
$39.99
MINIATURE SERIES

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours! 


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

After seeing how nicely this painting turned out, I will probably be painting more birch trees in autumn. I'd like to paint this one again with a blue sky behind the trees and foliage...maybe the next one when I complete a commission of an angel painting I am currently working on. 

Today's Quotation: Silence is the language of intuition. Father Thomas Keating said: “Silence is the language God speaks, and everything else is a bad translation. 


If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN

I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin