Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Angel's Flight, "Angel Oil Painting" Landscape, Spiritual Art by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

JUST SOLD

"Angel's Flight"
Angel Art Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Angel's Flight
6" x 6" (15.3cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.


View all my available paintings here


I have to assume another angel or angels wanted to descend because I didn't have angels or landscapes on my mind when I began this painting. It began as a celestial, night sky piece but as I got into painting it and putting more darks into the lower right, my strokes began to look like trees. I liked the effect and extended it across the entire red section at the bottom. Then, as I was fooling around with the cloud formations, an angel (or angels) appeared...

Today's Quotation: "For he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone."
foxyform
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin