Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cosmic Lightning, "Abstract Skyscape, Celestial Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Cosmic Lightning
8" x 10"
Original oil painting on canvas
Celestial Skyscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


"Cosmic Lightning" was painted with a great burst of energy after I'd finished a more detailed, complicated painting. It was my way of relaxing and clearing the restrictive energy I was immersed in with the other piece. It was a very freeing experience. I went back to it yesterday, touched up some areas, and here it is....

Today's Quotation: "Space, and space again, is the infinite deity which surrounds us and in which we are ourselves contained.
-Max Beckmann


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin