Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Lemons, "Still Life Oil Painting with Lemons" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Lemons
On Talavera Pottery Dish
6" x 8"
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas PANEL
Still Life Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE  for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


This painting was completed a while back. Thought I'd post it again because I've been working on larger pieces which take longer to complete and I want to keep my nifty blog active as it should be. Would love to have more to say but the gray, cold, raw endless winter days here in upstate NY have gotten to me...at least tonight...

I just looked up from my computer and saw a family of deer across the road in the woods....lifted my spirit...they are so gentle, elegant and beautiful...

Today's Quotation:  "All God's angels come to us disguised."
-James Russell Lowell 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin