Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Light Bearers, "Skyscape Oil Painting" Birds, Angels, Spiritual Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Light Bearers
10x10 inch
Original oil painting on 1.5 " gallery wrapped canvas
Celestial Skyscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


Here is another creation from my imagination. I actually just this moment noticed the angels in the cloud formation toward the bottom right of the canvas. We can all use a few angels right about now I think...I know I can...

I am in the process of creating another website at ARTSPAN exclusively for my paintings. My current website combines my Intuitive Work with my artwork. I've wanted to separate my artwork for some time now. So far I've gotten as far as my still life paintings there. I'll keep you posted as things progress. 

Today's Quotation:  "For he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone."
-Psalm 91:10-1

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin