Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Guardian, "Still Life Fruit Art" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"The Guardian"
6x6 inches
Original oil painting on canvas
Still Life Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


This painting is one of my personal favorites...waiting to be adopted into a good home. I am very happy with how it turned out. The small pear depicted is season again but I haven't found one with a leaf attached. I will keep looking for one though. Leaves add so much more interest. 

Today's Quotation:  "You are a bearer of the Light, for you are as the Divine Mother, bearing within you the Light of the Son.  Take this light out into the world to bless and to heal, and quicken the vibrations of the whole earth."
-White Eagle, from the book, "The Quiet Mind"


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin