Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

One Big Apple, "Still Life Fruit Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"One Big Apple"
6 x 8 inches
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Still Life Fruit Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here

The simple pleasure of finding an apple with a leaf still attached lifts my spirit. It is like finding a small treasure. I was happy to find the fabric Ms. Apple is perched on and will most likely create a large painting using it. I'll have to find just the right models...

Today's Quotation:  "Did perpetual happiness in the Garden Of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?"
-Chuck Palahnuik

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin