Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Psychedelic Pear, "Abstract Still Life Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Psychedelic Pear
20"x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Still Life Series
$475
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here

View my new portfolio here


I love this painting and the pattern of the fabric. It cheers me up when I look at it. The pear looks pretty happy too. I will be getting around to painting more still life pieces with this fabric and hopefully finding some others that strike me this strongly. Lemons and oranges might be the next models...

I've been hard at work...a little bit here and a little bit there...reorganizing the PORTFOLIO at my website. ...Click the link and take a look. It has been a daunting project, but I've finally gotten it into a more organized state with galleries for each category of my paintings. One of the most difficult things I encounter with representing myself and my artwork is the wide variety of work I produce. Artists who work in one recognizable style have it much much much easier...It makes me crazy...

Today's Quotation: "Let yourself be drawn by the silent pull of what you really love."
-Rumi


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin