Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Cosmic Journey, "Skyscape, Night Sky Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro
Click on the painting for a larger view

Cosmic Journey
12" x 24"
$295
Original oil painting on canvas
Celestial Skyscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or  EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


I painted this piece spontaneously from my imagination. It's always such a surprise to see what I have created in this fashion as I try to keep my mind clear of structuring the work and let my intuition guide the process. 

Today's Quotation: "I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being."
-Fin
Hafiz of Persia 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin