Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Red Pear and Hibiscus, "Still Life Fruit And Floral" Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Red Pear and Hibiscus
6" x 8"
Original oil painting on archival canvas panel
Fruit and Floral Still Life Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.
This little gem was quite challenging to paint, but I am happy with the finished piece.


Click the link to view a preview of this beautiful calendar. Each page of the month is graced with one of my angel paintings. It is a high quality product and the prints can be framed afterward.

Today's Quotation: "...and so at this time I greet you.
Not quite as the world sends greetings, but with profound esteem and with the prayer that for you now and forever, the day breaks and the shadows flee away."
-Fra Giovani

LAY AWAY PLAN
I take installment payments for my artwork…without any finance charges. If there is a painting you would love to call your own, email or phone me at 518-583-7280 and we can work out an arrangement that is comfortable for you. 
 
Here is the link to my ETSY SHOP where most of my artwork is available with prices listed and the links to my "Available Paintings" and "Small Available Paintings" at my website.  

3 comments:

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Marina,
could I use an image of the
"Red Pear and Hibiscus" for a post on my blog about my Hibiscus.
I will link back to your site and give your paintings a plug.
If not,no worries.

Cheers / Darren

Adventures in Daily Painting said...

Yes, Brizdaz, that would be fine. Thank you.

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Thanks,Marina.
It will be up soon,hopefully.
Cheers.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin