Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Orange and Hibiscus, "Still Life Fruit and Floral Paiinting" by Marina Petro

Orange And Hibiscus
6" x 6"
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Fruit and Floral Art Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information  HERE  or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This painting lifts my spirit. The orange was painted on a wonderful fabric pattern I've used before. The hibiscus flower is actually orange on the fabric, but I thought it would look better in a deeper rose color. Can you see this little gem cheering you up on your kitchen or dining room wall?

It will be available for purchasing at my Etsy Shop until February 1, when I enter it in the annual 'small works exhibit' at Mimosa Gallery in Saratoga Springs.

Today's Quotation: "And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
-Anais Nin

LAY AWAY PLAN
I take installment payments for my artwork…without any finance charges. If there is a painting you would love to call your own, email or phone me at 518-583-7280 and we can work out an arrangement that is comfortable for you. 
 
Here is the link to my ETSY SHOP where most of my artwork is available with prices listed and the links to my "Available Paintings" and "Small Available Paintings" at my website.  
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin