Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Horse, "Equine Giclee Art Print on Canvas," DREAMER, Equine Portrait by Marina Petro 16x20

"Dreamer"
16" x 20"
Giclee Art Reproduction on Canvas
Equine Portrait Series
$195 includes shipping to US

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries.

"Dreamer" is another high quality giclee print on stretched canvas of the original oil painting. It is stretched over 1/2" stretcher strips and difficult to distinguish from the original painting. These reproductions never cease to amaze me.

"Dreamer" is the very first horse painting I'd ever attempted and I was very very happy with how it turned out. I've received more comments about my equine artwork than anything I've ever painted before, including my angel artwork. CLICK HERE for the story about how it all began....

Today's Quotation:  "The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire."  
~Sharon Ralls Lemon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin