Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Camouflage, "Still Life Fruit and Floral Painting," by Marina Petro 20 x 20



Camouflage
20" x 20"
Oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas
Does not need framing
"Still Life Fruit and Floral Series"
Only $399

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

I love painting these bold and bright large still life pieces. I actually find them considerably easier to navigate than my small paintings. They do make quite a dramatic statement...

.....and speaking of statements....The older I get, the more I could have written the quote by Socrates below. In fact, here is a little scribble I wrote about 20 years ago...

"The more I know, the less I know, soon, I will know nothing,
The more I know, the less I speak, soon, I will be speechless..."
-Marina Petro

Today's Quotation: "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing."
Socrates 


LAY AWAY PLAN
I take installment payments for my artwork…without any finance charges. If there is a painting you would love to call your own, email or phone me at 518-583-7280 and we can work out an arrangement that is comfortable for you. 
 
Here is the link to my ETSY SHOP where most of my artwork is available with prices listed and the links to my "Available Paintings" and "Small Available Paintings" at my website.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin