Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Storm Over Ocean Beach, "Seascape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

Storm Over Ocean Beach
16" x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This is where I would love to be at the moment. We had our first 1/2" of snow today. I know it's not much but seeing it covering the ground kind of shocked me into the reality that summer is over and winter is on its way. I will visualize myself walking along this beach as I fall off to sleep tonight....

Today's Quotation: "True religion is the life we lead, not the creed we profess."
-Louis Nizer
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin