Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Countryside, Landscape Acrylic Painting, by Marina Petro

Countryside
8" x 10"
Original oil painting on canvas
Landscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information  HERE  or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

The inspiration for this painting is the beautiful countryside just up the road from my country home and studio in Saratoga Springs, NY. It is one of the rare acrylic paintings I've done. I must admit, I enjoyed using acrylic paint in this case, but oil remains my favorite.The photo here does not do this painting justice but for now, it was the best I could do.

On another note, here is the link to my latest NEWSLETTER. I've announced my Open Studio and there's also a simple Intuition Exercise.

Today's Quotation: "Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you." 
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
 

2 comments:

ohara said...

Thanks to share that information with us. Nice blog site

ohara said...

Thanks to share that information with us. Nice blog site

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin