Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Autumn Mist Rising, "Autumn Landscape Oil Painting", by Marina Petro


 Autumn Mist Rising
18" x 24"
Original oil painting on canvas
Landscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information  HERE  or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This photo doesn't capture the subtleties of this painting either in color or detail, but you get the idea. I am a lover of mist. There are times when I'm working on a painting that isn't developing very well ...that's when I dip my brush in white paint and begin to rub in and paint over the passages I don't like. That's how I initially discovered that I paint mist really well! This isn't one of those paintings though....the mist was planned and deliberate. I've been told that mist and fog are difficult to capture....it seems to come naturally to me though....at least that's what I've been told....

Today's Quotatio: "I enter the world called real as one enters a mist."
-Julien Green
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin