Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Apple On A White Plate, "Still Life Oil Painting," Marina Petro

Apple On A White Plate
6" x 8"
SOLD
Original oil painting on canvas
Still Life Fruit Series

Painted around all sides - does not need a frame

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Can you picture this neat little gem of a painting on your kitchen wall?  I fell in love with the fabric I used as the background. After painting it as is, I put in the white polka dots to add a bit more interest. There was just too much flat black in the fabric. I don't think I'll ever get tired of painting fruit on colorful backgrounds. I'm still not back in the swing of painting and not happy about it. One thing after another has come up that needed my attention....just so much energy and time in any given day....

Today's Quotation: "If passion drives, let reason hold the reins"
-Benjamin Franklin


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin