Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Lemons And Lime-Oil Painting-Still Life Fruit Realism by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
Lemons And Lime
5x7 
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
...and the only one in the entire universe
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries.

This painting was difficult and I'm not sure why. I didn't think it would be difficult when I began. In any case, I am very pleased with the outcome. I'll wait a while before I use this fabric again...perhaps I will forget the difficulties if I wait long enough.

Today's Quotation: "Through some memory, feeling, experience, the passion wells up and spills into my palette; it mixes with my paint. And the paint tells me what to do. I listen. I act on it."  
~Ann Dettmer

Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

2 comments:

Virginia Floyd said...

It's absolutely beautiful!

Dayna Talbot said...

Marina...this is lovely. The cloth is amazing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin