Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Eclipse- Full Moon Eclipse Celestial Skyscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro

"Eclipse"
16x20 
Oil on stretched canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options.

This piece has gone through several transformations. I began painting with an open mind, just applying colors spontaneously as I usually do with this type of painting. I kept putting the piece aside for weeks at a time and then go back to it and continue painting in the same way. It took some doing but I'm really pleased with the result. Any comments? I'd love to hear them...Just click my BLOG...

Today's Quotation:  "It's not the struggle that makes us artists, but Art that makes us struggle."
~Albert Camus

Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin