Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Abstract Skyscape Oil Painting Moon Clouds Stars "Celestial Fire" by Marina Petro

"Celestial Fire"
8x10
Oil painting on canvas panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries.

I must say this is one of my favorites. The paint flowed effortlessly from brush to palette to canvas. I especially like the way each color subtly moves and blends into the next color so naturally. I know I've mentioned painting these celestial skyscapes on much larger canvases....and I will...at some point in the relatively near future....when a few things that are 'up in the air' in my life decide to land...

For you local Capital Region folks, a friend of mine graciously offered to display some of my smaller paintings at the Saratoga Arts "Art In The Park" exhibit at Congress Park in Saratoga Springs tomorrow...(Saturday 10) The park is located on Broadway near the corner of Spring Street, just south of The Holiday Inn.  You can't miss it. I will head down there later in the afternoon to give her a hand. Artists will have their work on display from 10-6.

Today's Quotation: "One of the strongest motives that lead men to art and science is escape from everyday life with its painful crudity and hopeless dreariness, from the fetters of one's own ever-shifting desires."
~Albert Einstein

Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin