Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Angel and Dragon Art Print from "The Zone" Eight by Marina Petro

"Eight"
Abstract art prints on canvas, paper, or greeting cards starting at $4.95
Purchase securely at my FINE ART AMERICA website.

I've been intermittently uploading new artwork to Fine Art America this weekend. I decided to discipline myself and prepare my paintings from "The Zone" for display there. I continue to be fascinated with these pieces and the variety of images that flowed forth intuitively/spontaneously as I was painting them. Talk about being 'in the moment.' That's how I work with this style...moment to moment and it never ceases to amaze me. You can click on the Fine Art America link or the image itself for a larger view and more detail. I have my favorites in this series...this is one of them. 

I am offering a workshop in Painting From "The Zone" October 2 & 3 in Saratoga Springs, NY. There's really nothing quite like discovering and bringing forth your creative spirit. Hope to meet some of my wonderful subscribers there.

Today's Quotation: "Intuitive artists are messengers. Their symbolic vocabulary originates from the infinite wisdom of higher spheres, in a non-referential time/space continuum..."
~Elle Nicolai
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin