Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Guardian-Still Life Oil Painting Fruit by Marina Petro

"The Guardian"
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options or inquiries.

I was shuffling my fruit 'models' around on the kitchen counter trying to decide on the composition for the next painting. When I saw this little pear appearing to look up to the larger 'guardian' apple, there was no question about what I was going to paint. I took a photo of the smaller pear to paint it all by itself at a later time...

With reference to today's quotation below...Think about this...When one is in the act of creating, and fully engaged, whether it be art, music, whatever... they are accessing one of the most powerful forces a human being can experience. It is the same energy that 'The Creator' created this universe...that's why they call it creativity...and that's also why I love teaching my Painting From "The Zone" workshops...to introduce this profound experience to others who might not have encountered it before. Painting is my saving grace. I cannot imagine my life without it...

Today's Quotation:  "As a suffering creature, I cannot do without something greater than I--something that is my life--the power to create." 
~Vincent van Gogh

ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA


Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin