Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Andrea's Lillies-Water Lily,Lotus Flowers Print by Marina Petro

'Andrea's Lillies'

I just added "Andrea's Lillies" to my collection of paintings at Fine Art America. It is now available as a print on canvas or paper in a variety of sizes at very reasonable cost. Greeting cards are also available.

I painted this piece from a reference photo my daughter, Andrea, took at the Yaddo Artist's Retreat in Saratoga Springs, NY. It has been purchased by a hospital for their permanent collection. I am delighted that recovering surgical patients and their stressed out loved ones will be viewing it. More specific information on this to come when it is announced locally.

Today's Quotation: " I want to bring my viewers to the harmony trail. When the viewer comes to see, they feel harmony." 
~Ming Leung

Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin