Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

"MOONSCAPE 1" by Marina Petro



"Moonscape 1"
3"x 3'
Original Oil Painting on gallery wrapped canvas
Shipped with miniature easel as shown.
$39 + $5 shipping and handling. Purchase with PayPal (button below) or email me for other purchasing options.

The actual painting looks better in real life. I've been experimenting with painting on smaller canvas. It's been interesting. I have a few more I'll be posting in the coming days. They are all painted around the sides and look just lovely sitting on the easel. I will be listing this piece on ebay, probably within a week or so.

I visit other artist's websites and blogs fairly often. It appears most successful ones sustain a relative amount of consistency, at least in their style of painting. It seems like it would be a welcomed relief if I were more consistent with style and subject matter...it drives me crazy but it's still impossible for me to choose one, or even two and stay with those. I understand that this is not desirable in the art industry. What do you think? The most difficult part is having two or three paintings in progress with other ideas coming in constantly and limited time to explore and paint them all. Whew!

Today's Quote: "If we could but paint with the hand what we see with the eye."
-Honore de Balzac

My Blog

Website
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Studio Tour
Email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin