Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

"MOONGLOW" by Marina Petro



"Moonglow"
3x3 inches, Original oil painting on gallery wrapped stretched canvas w/easel
$39 + $5 shipping + handling

This baby gave me such a difficult time to photograph and such a joy to paint. It truly looks better in 'person?' Maybe someday I'll break out the manual to my camera and actually read it. Might make things a bit easier. I have been enjoying painting these tiny 3x3 inch paintings. I think I have one canvas left in this size and will order more. I'm working on a small floral painting now. I was in awe of the cloud formations again today. Huge beautiful white clouds so there will probably be another cloud painting coming soon too. I feel like I'm really in my 'element' when I'm painting clouds...always from memory or imagination....

Today's Quotation: "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."
-Carl Bard


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin