Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"HEAVEN'S BRIDGE" by Marina Petro


"Heaven's Bridge"
11" x 14"
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
NFS

I worked this painting a little more from my original post. I defined the flowers with stronger color primarily. It's just been submitted to the Bridging Heaven and Earth Project by email and will be shipped to them as soon as it is dry enough. I'm happy to be part of this international collaboration to bring more light into this world with creative energy through art.

Today's Quote: "I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious."
-Andrew Wyeth


My Blog

Website
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Studio Tour
Email


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin