Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

"BRIDGE OF LIGHT" by Marina Petro


"Bridge Of Light"
11" x 14" Oil on Stretched Canvas
Not for sale yet
This is a piece I am considering submitting to the "Bridging Heaven And Earth" project I was invited to participate in. There's no actual deadline for the submission so I began another painting to see how it would turn out. I'll post the new one I'm working on when I've finished it and then maybe take a vote to see which one you all prefer. I'm not 100% happy with this one but, it is what it is, and I'm not in the mood to fiddle with it much more. I do have an occasional compulsion to paint these gardens with light. Almost every one I've painted (usually large) have sold. A few of the smaller 'daily paintings' have sold recently too. They all have the same theme...light, clouds, a garden but are all a bit different. I guess I enjoy having one or two around here...

Today's Quote: "A painter paints the appearance of things, not their objective correctness, in fact he creates new appearances of things."
-Ernst Ludwig Kirchner



My Blog

Website
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Studio Tour
Email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin