Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2007

"COSMIC FLIGHT" by Marina Petro





"Cosmic Flight"
11x14 in giclee double matted in 16x20
$35
Purchase on eBay here

I haven't been able to approach my easel for a couple of days now. I was out of town yesterday and needed to catch up on a host of things here. So...I have posted a print of "Cosmic Flight" which was completed a couple of years ago. I hope you enjoy viewing it. I'm going straight to my studio now to complete a small painting I started before 'life' kicked in and swallowed my painting time.

"Daily Quotation" "I live my life in widening circles that reach out across the world. I may not ever complete the last one, but I give myself to it. I circle around God, around the primordial tower. I have been circling for thousands of years, and still don't know; am I a falcon, a storm, or a great song?"
-Rilke


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin