Pages

Monday, May 28, 2007

"ASCENDING" by Marina Petro



"Ascending"
22x28 inches
Oil on canvas
eMail me for details-link is below

"Ascending" was painted several years ago. Needless to say, it was painted from my imagination. I have yet to encounter an angel in the flesh hanging around to be painted. I've sold dozens of prints of this inspiring image. The original painting is still available. I am now able to offer giclees on canvas as well. I hope she inspires you as she does me.

This has been a 'lost weekend.' I haven't painted. My current pressing project is to recreate my main website (link below) due to a glitch that has been preventing me from making any significant changes or posting my new paintings. It is a daunting task and I am in a state of exquisite procrastination. Maybe the angels can help me with this one...

Daily Quotation: "There is an ancient Persian belief that the creation of art endows the maker with divine powers that are transmitted to the viewer..."
(Don't remember where I found this one)


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin