Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Original Framed Colorful Floral Ink Paintings by Marina Petro

"Delicate Beauty"


"Butterfly And Flowers"

ORIGINAL INK PAINTINGS-FRAMED
Only five available

Image ~ 5 x 7 inches
Frame ~ 7.5 x 9.5 inches

$75 each ~ great gifts!


These ink paintings were such a pleasant surprise! 
I created them a while back with India ink. Once again, I began with nothing in mind and just let the paint sort of direct me through completion. It was exciting to say the least. I’ve given many of them as gifts. Loved the look of surprise and joy on the recipients faces! 

Today's Quotation: "When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge."
-Albert Einstein



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin