Pages

Sunday, August 6, 2017

MOONSTRUCK - Original Full Moon Oil Painting by Marina Petro





     ©Marina Petro

"Moonstruck"
6 x 6 inches

Framed at 8 x 8 inches
Original oil painting on archival canvas panel

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


This painting is an idea  I got when I cropped a much larger celestial painting which featured the moon. By now those of you who have been following my artwork must surely realize my special relationship with the moon. Often enough, when I think I've finished a painting, I'll get the impression to paint in a moon....love it!


Today's Quotation:  "We are all like the bright moon, we still have our darker side." 
-Kahlil Gibran



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin