Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

HEAVENLY GARDEN - Original Landscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro

"Heavenly Garden"
11 x 14 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


I was feeling kind of 'stuck' when I went into my studio the day I began painting this serene piece. I was having difficulty deciding what to paint so I chose to paint a theme that is created spontaneously / intuitively and something I'm always comfortable. Just not in the mood to go beyond my comfort zone that day. I consider HEAVENLY GARDEN "Healing Art" because of the sense of uplifting, serenity and peace it evokes when viewed. 

Today's Quotation:  "No act of kindness is ever wasted."
-Aesop


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin