Pages

Sunday, June 4, 2017

ANGEL FALLS, Original Angel Oil Painting by Marina Petro

"Angel Falls"
24 x 30 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


I painted this piece minus the moon and angel some time ago. I considered it completed then and gave it the title "Sacred Mountains." I even had it listed at Etsy for sale for a short time. 

However, I began to feel the painting was not quite finished but wasn't sure how to go about finishing until the impression of an angel atop one of the mountain cliffs and the moon appeared in my imagination. I am very happy with it now...

Today's Quotation:  "It is always with excitement that I wake up  in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It's my partner."
 -Jonas Salk 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin